Vancouver, British Columbia – February 15th, 2012 – Cayden Resources Inc. (TSX.V: CYD) (“Cayden” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce it has received assay results from its reverse circulation drilling completed at the Quartz Mountain property near Fallon, Nevada, USA where Cayden has been targeting an area of historic silver-lead-zinc production. The 16 holes assayed to date, drill tested over 350 meters of strike length of the Quartz Mountain mineralized system with the majority encountering greater than 30 g/t Ag and in excess of 1% combined Pb and Zn. Highlights include:
- 15.2 meters of 188 g/t Ag, 5.3% Zn, and 4.7% Pb (QM-0013)
- 4.6 meters of 305.6 g/t Ag, 4.42% Zn, and 9.69% Pb (QM-0015)
- 38.1 meters of 29.7 g/t Ag, 2.32% Zn, and 0.6% Pb (QM-004).
- Stock Watch: Cayden Resources Inc.
- Cayden Resources is upbeat on La Magnetita target at flagship Morelos Sur project
- Hanuman Capital`s Top Ten Gold Equities
- Remember these gold companies two years from now.