BBC News -Feb 9, 2012
Eurozone ministers have cast doubt on Greece’s ability to push through austerity measures needed to release a 130bn euro ($170bn; £110bn) bailout.
- Greeks clinch austerity deal, lenders skeptical Montreal Gazette
- Euro ministers cautious on Greek bailout deal BusinessWeek
- CanadianBusiness.com Wall Street Journal Related articles »
- Frustrations soar as Greeks seek elusive bailout deal
- Markets guarded as Athens strives to reach deal. Papademos Meets European Officials Over Stalled Bailout Accord
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Stocks inch up, euro near flat; Greece deal eyed
- Greeks seek elusive bailout deal as EU tempers fray
- Greek political leaders’ meeting delayed to Wednesday. Officials claim delay due to not receiving draft of bailout agreement.
- Euro drops as Greece delays debt deal approval. Greek PM Seeks To Document Costs Of Euro Exit. Greek Bailout Talks Near Point Of No Return, Gartman Offloads Gold. Germany’s Merkel: Time Is Running Out for Greece; We Refuse To Acknowledge Greek Bankruptcy;
- Deadline for Greek austerity talks stretched to Monday Feb 6, 2012. Efforts to secure a second, €130 billion international bailout and avoid a default next month stalled on Sunday. European leaders maintain pressure on Greece to complete deal. Monday arrives, Greece deal falls through again.
- Reasons to Again Pay Increased Attention to Greece